Boulder Seniors Foundation
Who We Are:
The Boulder Seniors Foundation (BSF), a non-profit organization founded 1980, is managed by a board of local volunteers who invite members of our Boulder community to get involved with our older adult population.
Since its inception, BSF has worked in partnership with the Older Adult Services of Boulder to assist older adults with lower incomes. Assistance may include help with maintenance, rent, moving expenses, food purchases, or medical and dental expenses. We also sponsor programs for older adults and contribute to the Age Well Centers.
The need is now greater than ever. Your generosity will enhance the well-being and vibrancy of our rapidly-growing older adult population.
What We Do
The Boulder Seniors Foundation raises money to support Boulder Older Adult Services, who in turn provide those in need with assistance.
Some examples of how these funds are used by the Boulder Older Adult Services:
- Co-sponsor informative, educational programs
- Provide emergency supplemental assistance for rent, medical, dental, prescription, home help and counseling expenses
- Assist in paying for eye exams and glasses for older adults, with grant support from the Hynd Fund for the Blind
- Assist with the Holiday Gift Basket program, delivering fruit baskets and gift cards to isolated and low-income older adults in our community
- Fulfill specific unfunded equipment needs at the Age Well Center